Feedback – Recensioni dei clienti

Mine is based on the strong conviction that a satisfied customer constitutes the UNMISSABLE TEST of a service and above all excellent products / materials that will help you to improve your works like Diorama, Nativity, Plastics and many other artistic activities !!!

This page is dedicated to all customers, a place where they can freely express an opinion on what I do or what I offer. A minute of your time is really important for me to improve myself in my small business and to always offer you the Top of quality. Review page created on 09/12/2019

Click on this link, or on the writing – Go to the universal page of all languages to write your opinion and experience with Dioramapresepe.com

This post is also available in: Italian German

32 thoughts on “Feedback – Recensioni dei clienti

1. David Simmonds says:

Excellent service. Products are amazing and well packaged to ensure no damages. Postage was pretty quick for european delivery. Would definitely recommend and shop again

2. Fredrik says:

Bought a variety of terrain materials from Fabio Modeo and all were of highest quality and craftmanship. Absolutely stunning flowers and bushes. I Will definately use these in my projects and come back for more! Also, great service and Quick responsen.

3. Jakub Valasek says:

I was shopping here for the first time and certainly not the last time. Shipment arrived fine, great communication, all great. All 100% recommend.
    Ciao Jakub Valášek.

4. cube29 says:

Products are amazing and well packaged. Quick delivery. My first time shopping and certainly not the last. All 100% recommend.Thank you mister Fabio.

5. Johan van Dijk says:

I am very happy with the products I ordered. It is top quality and the shipping is fast to the Netherlands.
    I will certainly order more. And will recommend this to other model builders.

6. Rene says:

First time shopping with Fabio. Excellent products, really impressed with the high quality. Fast delivery and very good packed to prevent damage.
    Recommended!

7. Den says:

First time visit and left with more than I thought because of the simply stunning diorama goodies this Fabio offers. I will most definitely shop here again. Fast shipment by the way. Grazi Fabio!

8. Brian says:

I received my order from Diorama Presepe today. I ordered a wide variety of miniature landscaping materials. After looking at the amazing variety of materials that this company offers modelers, I knew that I had found a source for practically all of my miniature landscaping needs.

The order I mentioned above, was my first order, which was comprised of a cross-section of the products offered on this website. The items I received more than met my expectations. In fact, they exceeded them. After reviewing the 14 items I purchased, I wish that I’d purchased more. I can unequivocally say that Diorama Presepe’s products are not among the best … They are the best that any modeler or miniaturist can buy. I cannot recommend them enough. Bravo, Fabio Modeo

9. John Boadle says:

I recently bought a “Super Power Static Grass Applicator” and some scenic items from Diorama Presepe. They arrived here in the UK quite quickly, considering the present virus crisis, and were well packed. I am very pleased overall. Most importantly, the Applicator does what it says, and is way more powerful than the usual ones, which I have bought and tried before. Some free samples and a much larger quantity of one of the scenic items were kindly added in for free, which I appreciate. Some of the natural plant-based scenic items are maybe not going to work for me quite as well as I was hoping, but I think that happens with some materials; What looks great in one scale and for one purpose may not work so well in another context. You just have to experiment. I’m sure I’ll find a use for everything one day! Anyway, main thing is the grass applicator is as good as Fabio’s video claims, so I’m very happy overall.

10. Trevor Selby says:

My first purchase here, very good products, will buy more soon. Delivery delayed by virus effects but better than most just now! Thank you

11. Luiz Lopes da Silva says:

Fabio’s products are 5-star quality, very professional and highly recommended! Thank you

12. Stefano Albini says:

Il mio primo acquisto di creazioni di Fabio mi soddisfa appieno. Aprendo le confezioni del mio ordine non ho resistito alla tentazione di provare subito la disposizione di un dioramino con un elicottero in 1/72.

13. tony wilbraham says:

bought a bulk lot for my first order and the service was excellent, superb communication and swift delivery even amid this covid 19 going on, the products were superb and I will definitely buy more products from you and will blog your products as best as I can, stay safe and a big thank you, tony,

14. Sebastien Eude from BEM,Rouen,France says:

We are french professional model makers, for real estate and architects.So we need to add a mix of bucolic poetry and reality to the final touch of our models.
    We were totally happy with Fabio’s products ,and since we’re on the market for 30 years now , it means a lot.And the prices are really cheap.
    I warmly recommend this guy .
    atelierbem.blogspot

15. Jens Dunger says:

I ordered the Mystery Box L. What I received exceeded my expectations by far. It was a very good mix of all kinds of accessories. Small trees, grass, flowers, soil material and much more. Thank you very much for this great box and the fast delivery. I can recommend Dioramapresepe.com without reservation. Thank you very much, best regards to bella Italia and stay healthy.

16. Trevor Hunt says:

Hi everyone got order great stuff can’t wait to use well packed and a freebie every bit helps so get ordering everyone you don’t know what your missing don’t be put off with distance you will get your goodies tracked all the way would recommend to anyone

17. Benjamin Hedler says:

First Time customer from DioramaPresepe. Excellent products, great and fast Service. I will order from this shop again. Would recommend to everyone. Thank you!

18. Mozalbete says:

I recently ordered around 100€ of material form DiormaPresepe since I was really tired of seeing everywhere the same plastic artificial vegetation trash. These things not only look great, they smell great too!

Order some4 varied vegetation with different shapes and colors, create small groups of different kinds of vegetation, and your miniature will become 5x more beautiful and realistic.

19. Nigel says:

Fantastic water lillies and small plant,arrived very quickly.Would highly recommend these products to anyone.Thank you Fabio

20. Robert Hechinger says:

Fabio
    Outstanding service – Outstanding products – they really make the difference in the diorama. I will definitively comme back
    Cheers
    Robert

21. Paul Rayburn says:

Found out about Fabio’s products through Youtube and decided to purchase a few things that I hadn’t seen anywhere else.
    Paid for express delivery and was delighted to receive my order within a few days even during the current climate.
    The products were securely packaged and clearly labelled. I was pleasantly surprised at the quantity of each product compared to the price paid. And they are really nice. I ordered some fern like material which I haven’t seen anywhere else and it is fantastic. It has brought some woodland bases to life. The tall grass/ reeds I ordered also look fantastic.
    Communication with Fabio was excellent and I cannot recommend his products and his service highly enough.

22. Ralph Sommer says:

Für potenziele deutsche Kunden sei gesagt – eine uneingeschränkte Kaufempfelung dieser Prdukte. Die Abwicklung ist unproblematisch und selbst zu Coronazeiten war die Postlaufzeit in Ordnung. Ich habe diverse Bäume, Büsche, Sträucher und Gräser gekauft und bin von der Qualität und der durchweg realistischen Wirkung begeistert.

23. Alex Stratford says:

Found out about this store via youtube, paid for express delivery and the products arrived quickly, despite the current climate.
    I bought some of the new Winter Bushes, Roots and some Winter Static Grass, excellent products that look amazing on the diorama. The materials are top quality and I cannot recommend this site enough.

24. Daniel Singleton says:

Superb!

This was my first order with Diorama Presepe after hearing many good things about their products from the modelling and diorama community. Delivery was very fast from Italy to the UK, and the items came well packaged and protected.

I ordered a variety of items including, grasses, roots, ivys, bushes and mosses and I am thrilled with what arrived, I cannot find items of this detail and quality locally and for the price I paid they are great value. I also purchased a Medium Mystery box and was again pleasantly surprised, the box was very generous with its contents and included 16 blisters of varying sizes and a nice selection of items.

Overall I am very happy, I will certainly be back at some point in the future.

25. John Morris says:

This was my first time using this service, I ordered a mix of products to see what they are like. I was very impressed, great service and good quality products well packaged. I will be placing more orders in the near future, thank you

26. robert buckle says:

Recieved the climbers today ,they are fantastic and i did not expect the extras you sent thank you. if you are reading this comment you must order from this site ,i will be ordering more next week . The items are good quality and at a good price . keep going my friend your stuff is great.

27. Ben Johnson says:

The Ivy, plants and grasses I purchased are very well crafted, highly detailed and most importantly very natural looking.
    I’m really impressed.

28. John pasco says:

Saw this site on you tube and thought I would give them a go as the products looked really good……received my order and very pleased and will definitely use again …thank you

29. MASSARD says:

Magnifique découverte!! Très grande réactivité, très rapide, très bons échanges. Les plantes sont superbes, très réalistes et très bien emballées!! Merci pour ce travail, je reviendrai très prochainement faire une commande.

Wonderful discovery !! Very high reactivity, very fast, very good exchanges. The plants are superb, very realistic and very well packaged !! Thank you for this work, I will be back soon to place an order.