Ammo Mig – Clear and realistic water for Diorama AMIG2205
This product has been specifically formulated to realistically represent any type of water, such as oceans, rivers, lakes, waterfalls and even icy surfaces. This reference has the transparent color of the most crystal clear waters.
– The translucent finish is perfect for achieving a depth effect and realistic watercolor.
– The product is thick enough to be poured on all types of surfaces, even on slopes.
– Slow drying time allows you to shape moving waters, such as waterfalls, rough sea, waves, etc. without pressure.
– It can be mixed with other products of the same range or with small amounts of acrylic paint to slightly alter the color without becoming opaque.
– It can be diluted with water or acrylic diluent to change the consistency.
Start by painting the water feature in your favorite color. Once dry, apply the gel with a spatula or other similar tool. You can shape the surface while drying with old brushes, sculpting tools, toothpicks, etc. We recommend applying the product in thin layers to achieve a better overall effect and finish.
The product is odorless and dries in 24 hours. The tools can be easily cleaned with water. This product range has been specially formulated for modeling, so it doesn’t have unnatural colors like some Arts & Crafts products on the market. Once dry, the results are the colors corresponding to those found in nature to add an authentic and realistic touch to your dioramas. We have produced a selection of the most common shades of water, avoiding unnecessary tones and thus facilitating the work of the modeler.